Act-On Software, a leading provider of SaaS based Digital Marketing Services is looking for Frontend Software Engineers to join our team and help build our next generation platform. We’re looking for engineers who want to dive in and learn, who understand the elegance of simplicity, and who thrive working in a collaborative agile environment.
This position is a great one for new graduates with strong coding skills or developers with up to two years of professional experience.
A Candidate Must Have:
- An understanding of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and how to leverage RESTful APIs.
- Worked as a frontend engineer professionally.
- Worked with a frontend library professionally (React, Angular, Vue, etc)
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS
- Worked with a node package tool such as (NPM, JSPM, Yarn, etc)
- Used Git
- Used CSS management and compiling tools (Sass, Less, etc)
- The ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a collaborative agile environment.
- High self-motivation and direction, with keen attention to detail.
The Perfect Candidate Would Have:
- 2 years of professional React development
- Experience working with shared components/libraries across multiple apps
- Experience working in a TDD (Test Driven Development) / BDD (Behavior Driven Development) environment
- Some full stack experience, specifically with Java
Experience and Education:
The knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through various types of experiences, education and training and are typically obtained through a college degree or equivalent professional experience.
Some of the technologies we use:
Java 8, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, Maven/Gradle, Bamboo, Jenkins, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, Vault, Terraform,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.