A Candidate Must Have:
- The ability to translate UI designs into working code.
- Understanding of working in a SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) leveraging RESTful APIs
- A solid understanding of frontend security (XSS, Auth, CORS)
- Expertise in HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience using CI/CD tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, etc)
- GIT expertise
- A strong understanding on how to ensure the performance, maintainability, and extensibility of frontend code.
- The ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a collaborative agile environment.
- High self-motivation and direction, with keen attention to detail.
The Perfect Candidate Would Have:
- 3+ years of professional React development
- Experience working with serverless infrastructure
- Experience working in a TDD (Test Driven Development) / BDD (Behavior Driven Development) environment
- The ability and willingness to mentor less experienced developers
- The ability to translate requirements from other technical staff into a comprehensive design
- Some full stack experience, specifically with Java
- The ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of the Technology and Product organization
- Marketing Automation experience is a plus
Experience and Education:
The knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through various types of experiences, education and training and are typically obtained through a college degree or equivalent professional experience.
Some of the technologies we use:
Java 8, ReactJS, Sass, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, Maven/Gradle, Bamboo, Jenkins, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, Vault, Terraform,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.