Act-On Software, a leading provider of SaaS based Digital Marketing Services is looking for a UI Designer to help our small design team build a modernized next generation platform. You’ll be working with Product and Engineering to design features from concept to execution. You’re fanatical about the elegance of simplicity, you sweat the details, and thrive working in a collaborative agile environment.
A Candidate Must Have
- 1-2 years of prior experience designing, prototyping, and shipping web applications
- Strong UI skills including layout, color, iconography, and typography
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Motivation and self-direction to seek clarification from stakeholders, work with developers to ensure your designs are implemented as intended, and own a project from beginning to end
- The ability to offer and accept design feedback and use it to iterate and improve the team’s work
- The ability to defend or explain your work
- An online portfolio demonstrating your best work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A curious mind and an always-improving mindset
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile work environment
The Perfect Candidate Would Have
- 3+ years of UX/UI design with strong knowledge of B2B software & applications
- Experience authoring style guides and pattern library creation/maintenance
- Demonstrated an understanding of core UX Design principles
- A working knowledge of UX research practices.
- The ability to apply user research methods to validate design ideas
- Experience conducting user research
- Experience framing a problem, creating personas and identifying desired user, and business goals
Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, HCI or other related field or equivalent work experience
Some of the technologies we use
Sketch, InVision, HTML5, Sass, ReactJS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.