Cynet is looking for a Security Analyst for our Security Operation Center.
We are looking for someone who loves to analyze data, who “thinks outside the box,” is eager to learn new technologies and wants to make a footprint in the Cyber Security realm.
- Investigating security alerts from the Cynet platform in order to detect threats and conduct live incident response engagements.
- Performing analysis on security threats, malware and attacks in the wild, using industry standard platforms and tools.
- Engage with global enterprises a daily basis.
· 1+ year of technical experience within the network, IT or cyber security domains.
· Strong understanding of network architecture and protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS).
· Hands-on approach to problem-solving
· Ability to understand and learn complex technological systems and identify critical areas
· Exceptional analytical skills, creative out-of-the-box thinking
· Analytical mindset with research orientation
· Strong presentations and training skills.
· Experience in operating security tools (e.g. FW, IDS, SIEM, Endpoint protection).
· Working as an analyst in a Cyber SOC - advantage.
· Experience in exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities – advantage.
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection. Cynet couples unmatched prevention, detection and response capabilities with extreme ease of operation, providing protection to all their organizations regardless of their security teams size and prior skill. Cynet is the trusted partner of multitude organizations worldwide, Small to large enterprise alike, in their journey towards fully automated threat discovery and mitigation.