About the Role
The Sr. Analyst will be in a reporting to the Director - BSA/AML & Economic Sanctions. The Sr. Analyst will assist the Director in providing technical regulatory guidance on BSA/AML & OFAC Sanctions compliance subjects to the Enterprise. The individual should have prior experience working on varios BSA/AML and OFAC Sanctions remediation projects, designing customer due diligence programs, working on transaction monitoring system implementation and rule design, developing documentation for transaction monitoring and watchlist screening, and assist in closing internal & external audit findings.
What You'll Do
The Sr. Analyst must have knowledge and interpretation of the Bank Secrecy Act, FinCEN and Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations. The Sr. Analyst will assist the Director in drafting and implementing BSA/AML & OFAC Sanctions Compliance policies, standards and procedures. The Sr. Analyst will work with the Director to conduct BSA/AML & OFAC Sanctions Risk Assessments across all lines of business and actively lead BSA/AML Projects within the organization. The Sr. Analyst work with fellow stakeholders within BSA/AML Compliance and business partners to facilitate feedback on efforts related to process improvement, program enhancements, and strategic alignment with business and enterprise-wide programs.
- Supporting Compliance management by providing BSA/AML & OFAC Sanctions SME guidance on existing regulations and regulatory changes
- Support the Director by participating on BSA/AML & Sanctions matters with the lines of business staff and provide oversight support relating to product offerings and projects
- Developing BSA/AML & Sanctions training courses (both web-based modules and classroom courses) to expand the understanding of the subject enterprise wide
- Assist in executing BSA/AML & Sanctions action plans arising from Internal/External audits, Compliance testing engagements and Risk Assessments. Ensuring senior management stay informed of the status of each action plan, as needed
- Assist the Director in gathering documents and promptly responding to the requests from various investing banks
- Assist in ensuring the lines of business procedures are consistent with, are comprehensive, and align to the BSA/AML & Sanction policies and standards
- Participate in assessing BSA/AML & Sanctions risk on Third-Party vendors and complete Third-Party Compliance Risk Management (TPCRM) deliverables, as needed
- Proactively assist the Director in identifying BSA/AML & OFAC Sanctions risks within the enterprise, provide solutions and develop action plans to resolve and remediate the issues
- Stay up-to-date on changes related to the BSA/AML laws and OFAC regulations
- Other BSA/AML & OFAC Sanctions compliance duties, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree, at a minimum, required; JD preferred.
- Must have 3-5 years of both BSA/AML & Sanctions experience
- Must have strong understanding of Bank Secrecy Act & OFAC regulations
- Must have superior writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- ACAMS certification preferred
- Ability to maintain effective, collaborative working relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities, work independently, and deliver results
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.