About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Treasury Operations Analyst to join the growing Treasury Operations team. The department is critical to handling the flow of funds for LendingClub and supports cash management - the core of the business. In this role, you will provide daily operational support of funds flow and assist in developing and streamlining the daily operations to enhance controls and mitigate risk.
What You'll Do
- You will have a hands-on treasury role with exposure to various client cash management functions
- You will handle the cash movements between borrowers and investors via ACH, wires and checks
- You will perform daily reconciliations between system and cash transactions and for data validation
- You will assist in streamlining treasury processes and standard operating procedures, and identify and document treasury-related controls and implement these changes
- You will partner with teams within Finance, Product and Engineering, on treasury-related requests and projects
- You will participate in execution and completion of adhoc Treasury projects
- And, you will identify, review and resolve operational issues and exceptions as they arise
- Are you a great teammate who can take on problems and while balancing multiple priorities?
- Do you excel in an energizing team environment and enjoy getting your "hands dirty"?
- Are you a self-directed individual that has a strong work ethic?
- Do you possess an analytical and inquisitive mindset with a keen attention to detail?
Must Haves ...
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably with experience in loan servicing and reconciliations at a bank, savings institution, mortgage lender/broker or comparable financial services company
- Strong Excel knowledge and aptitude, including pivot tables, and lookups
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of financial and operational controls
- Able to adapt to a fast paced environment
Nice To Have ...
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related Business discipline; supplemented with 2-5 years Treasury, Accounting, Loan Servicing, Accounts Payable, or Receivable processing experience
- Experience with Treasury Management System and data reporting/analytics tool is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA is nice to have
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.