Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
We believe strongly in autonomy for our engineering team; in collaboration with the product owners and engineering colleagues, our engineers are empowered to make decisions about every aspect of our architecture and development process. We're AWS hosted and are working hard to automate away as much of the reactive and tedious aspects of development as possible. We have a nice Scrum approach and look to improve with each sprint.
Your Future Role
- Apply focus and expertise to system, end-to-end, and use case testing. Our developers make sure it functions; you make sure it works for the customer
- Create test strategy for features, engaging across functional teams to understand requirements and test approach
- Be a vocal champion of quality throughout the engineering team
- Ability to teach test methodologies and lead others to create specific tests
- Leverage Agari's automation tools and frameworks like Terraform and Ansible
- Build automated regression tests optimized for our technology stack
Your Keys to Success
- Experience in automating production systems with Ruby, Python, or equivalent.
- Experience with orchestration and automation tools such as Packer, Consul, Terraform and Ansible
- Successful track record of providing production support for large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience managing distributed systems which can handle data at scale.
- Experience with Linux administration.
- Ability to set your own direction and goals.
- Ability to teach and mentor fellow engineers.
- Good understanding of security best practices, server/network hardening and risk mitigation.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Experience working in a SOC (Security Operations Center) or doing threat analysis
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.)
Why we're a Great Place to Work
Agari has headlined major media outlets including Forbes and CNET. Agari’s customers include the world’s largest banks, eCommerce sites, and social networks. Leveraging partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Aol and others, Agari customers protect their clients and brands from abuse in the email channel. Join the team that is protecting the world from the next generation of cyber-attacks!
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!