Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari’s Staff Accountant, you will report to the Accounting Manager and will work closely with the Senior Accountant and 3rd party accounting service provider to ensure accuracy of the financials.
- General daily and monthly accounting functions, including preparing and posting monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and customer deposits.
- Enter vendor and customer invoices and respond to payment inquiries.
- Review accounts receivable and ensure timely collection.
- Assist with preparation of financial statements. Ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist with preparation of year-end audit.
- Implementation of process and software changes.
- Assist in development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies.
- Assist in preparation of payroll for over 100 employees.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Your Keys to Success
To thrive in this position, the candidate should be a self-starter who enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional accounting experience (preferably in SaaS company).
- Familiarity with GAAP
- Strong GL knowledge
- Experience with NetSuite and Quickbooks a plus
- Ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Self-driven motivator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and receptive to constructive criticism
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Detailed oriented, organized in work and ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality of work
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)