MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
The Order Fulfillment Specialist will perform a variety of duties including creating quotes, order verification, order entry, responding to customer and partner inquiries, promoting and maintaining positive customer relations, managing orders, and related duties, while ensuring a positive customer experience. This person should be detailed oriented and possess an ability to meet deadlines. Finally, he/she is mature, self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processing sales orders in an accurate and timely manner using Saleforce.com and NetSuite.
• Identify process and systems improvements and participate on teams and coordinate ad hoc projects to improve and support Order Management.
• Enter and troubleshoot sales orders in a complex configure-to-order environment including hardware, software and service, while adhering to company policies.
• Support sales team and partners by phone and e-mail by creating accurate and timely sales quotes.
• Demonstrate the ability to understand the relationship between Saleforce.com, NetSuite, and home-grown system.
• Manage backlog of assigned open sales orders, ensuring that orders flow through the order fulfillment cycle quickly.
• Resolve discrepancies and order issues across departments quickly to meet target lead times and participate in producing metrics.
• Ability to manage a high volume of email requests
• Work with internal/external auditors.
• Serve as back-up for Revenue Operations Analysts
• Help prepare/update desktop procedures
Education and Experience:
• 2+ years of recent Order Management experience is a plus
• Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce.com is a plus
• Near native / Fluent in Dutch
• Near native / Fluent in English
• Additional languages such as German or French is a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook. Advanced proficiency with Excel is a plus
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to accuracy and customer service orientation.
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills in a high change fast paced environment.
* We handle your personal data as described in the MobileIron Privacy Notice.