MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM). Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
Director, Product Marketing will own product marketing aspects of our Unified Endpoint Management solution.
- Creating product positioning that clearly articulates our unique value proposition, enabling target customers to fully understand the benefits of MobileIron solutions.
- Developing a content strategy and lead content creation with key solutions partners for use in sales collateral, customer presentations, solutions briefs, website and videos.
- Creating and driving integrated go-to-market plans for new initiatives and products.
- Developing and delivering sales enablement to MobileIron sales organization, including channel sales.
Who you are...
- You are an excellent written, graphical and verbal communicator with the ability to translate technical details into business value propositions
- You have a clear understanding of the mobile industry, security as well as SaaS based products & services
- You have technical aptitude in the area of mobility, security and enterprise infrastructure
What you’ve done…
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Product Marketing
- Experience with enterprise class products especially in enterprise mobility management, endpoint management and security
- Experience driving product marketing or product management efforts, including product launches for a major product line
- Excellent communication abilities including strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to tackle challenging projects with limited timelines
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.