MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM). Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
MobileIron is seeking a Product Management professional with experience in managing and securing iOS devices for enterprises. The MobileIron UEM product allows businesses to protect and manage company critical and private data on mobile devices across knowledge worker and task worker deployments. This role requires:
- Experience in using Apple platforms, iOS devices in enterprises to drive digital transformation to achieve business goals
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to define product direction, roadmap, and go-to-market strategies to roll-out solutions to a global customer base
- Responsible for all areas including technology, solution, and product related to Apple iOS MDM and EMM functions
- Responsible for delivering innovation to MobileIron’s customers and driving growth in its business
- Act as an evangelist for MobileIron through frequent interactions with customers and prospects by presenting our solutions and explaining our unique value proposition
As a Senior Product Manager for iOS we expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- 5-7 years of product management experience with building enterprise mobile applications or endpoint management services for iOS
- Experience with enterprise software, services and business models
- Experience in iOS services and business models
- Current on technology trends on enterprise mobility security, identity and threat management
- Ability to align product goal with long-term company strategy for the target markets
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud based products is a plus
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.