MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
- Installation and configuration of MobileIron’s UEM solution in a variety of customer environments
- Consultative, strategic client / partner engagement to support the realization of mobility-based initiatives
- Understand customer’s operational requirements and their technical/network architecture and UEM goals
- Design, develop, and support the architecting of the client's production UEM environment
- Determine the best technical approach for clients, using sound, design based, security-minded implementation principles
- Develop the project planning guidance and project management tools to augment the day-to-day execution of client projects
- Support small and large size customers and partners-in-industry with their UEM delivery & implementation efforts
- Support client-based training, knowledge management, and internal learning initiatives concentric to MobileIron product support
- Assist in the creation of deployment best practices guidance and client-centric technical content focused on enhancing client self-sustainability
- Assist in working as a Customer Advocate, helping manage customers day to day issues, bridging the gap between various technical functions
- Grow to be a subject matter expert and knowledge share within the team.
Who you are…
- Highly focused, with great attention to detail; self-motivated and capable of operating with significant autonomy
- Experience working directly with customers in post-sales, project management, and technical delivery roles
- Experience of MDM API across at least two of iOS, Android enterprise, macOS and W10
- Possess a strong networking background with ability to troubleshoot and isolate issues with DNS, IP routing, Firewall, VPN and other network related security concepts.
- Experience and strong hands-on skills working with Kerberos, PKI, TLS, certificate management, and general cryptographic principles
- Understanding of essential On-Premise enterprise services / components (AD, Microsoft Exchange, ActiveSync, etc.)
- Understanding of essential Cloud enterprise services / components (Azure, AAD, Office 365, AWS, SAML, Modern Authentication)
- Capable of comprehensive project management activities, and load-balancing across multiple simultaneous projects at once
- Ability to configure, manage and troubleshoot in complex IT environments (Virtual machines, load balancers, clustered environments, secure / air-gapped networks, etc.)
- Understanding the Mobility landscape and maintain a significant knowledge-based concentric to mainstream mobility platform.
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- You MUST be an Australian Citizen to be considered with current Based, attaining Baseline Security Clearance, & NV1 (or higher) is mandatory for this role, candidates with the necessary skills and Australian Government security clearance will be highly regarded.
What you’ve done…
- Experience working directly with customers in technical delivery roles, additional pre- and post-sales or project management is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in consulting, professional services, implementation, or support with a major firm
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written)
- Experience with articulating and implementing complex, client-driven technical concepts
- Demonstrated self-motivation and good business acumen, with a proven track record of successful client delivery
- Functioned in a highly independent / autonomous manner; working remotely on behalf of the organization and interfacing with key clients regularly
- Successfully managed >3 high-visibility, technical implementation projects at once
- Established key client relationships organically through high-quality service delivery
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus
- Demonstrated strong troubleshooting and reasoning skills
* We handle your personal data as described in the MobileIron Privacy Notice.