MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
The main duty of the Staff Technical Support Engineer is to provide technical post-sales support through on call and web based case systems. Managing critical issues is part of the day-to-day business.
Candidate must be stationed in the Tokyo, Japan and have a valid working permit.
Essential Skills & Experience
- The individual must have a very strong technical background and be experienced in troubleshooting issues. Reproduce customer environments in order to root cause issues is key.
- Fluent in English.
- Expert troubleshooting and reasoning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working on critical system down issues and escalations
- Proven experience in troubleshooting data network level issues - IP Networking, DNS, Firewall, HTTPS, Load Balancers
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies (LDAP, ActiveSync, Active Directory, ISA/TMG)
- Experienced in dealing with PKI security (NDES, Symantec, Kerberos)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Linux system administration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - Exchange or equivalent experience
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Apple iOS & Android, WinPhone
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Equivalent
- Database Experience - SQL Queries
* We handle your personal data as described in the MobileIron Privacy Notice.