MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
The Senior HRIS Analyst will analyze, design, and maintain the company’s Human Resources Information System(s). This individual will act as both the project and technical lead for all HRIS related initiatives. Partnering closely with the HR team and other functional stakeholders, you will analyze business needs and enable the reporting and processes required to meet those needs.
- Provide day-to-day HR systems support and troubleshooting issues
- Lead and manage releases, to include researching new functionality and educating the HR team on enhancements as applicable
- Manage vendor interfaces, including integration points, interface processing, monitoring, error identification and resolution
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure appropriate integration with other business-related systems
- Identify, develop and document training of system use for HR, finance, manager and employee users
- Collaborate with HR and Stakeholders to define business requirements, develop custom reports and build appropriate reporting and metrics
- Assess system functionality and recommend enhancements to improve efficiency, controls and service to users
- Perform system maintenance, including review, configuration, testing and implementation of Workday and other HR system upgrades and/or patches
- Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of HR data to ensure data integrity
- Degree in information systems, computer science, human resources, business administration or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with HR systems
- Highly analytical with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Demonstrate capabilities using Excel or other programs handling complex formulas and reporting
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable providing end user support and basic functional training
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multiple audiences through a variety of channels, both verbal and written
- Team player with excellent follow-up and customer service skills
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.