Our mission is to be the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement through:
Data: integrate data in a flexible, open & scalable platform to power healthcare’s digital transformation
Analytics: deliver analytic applications & services that generate insight on how to measurably improve
Expertise: provide clinical, financial & operational experts who enable & accelerate improvement
Engagement: attract, develop and retain world-class team members by being a best place to work
The Health Catalyst Operations and Performance Management Software team develops innovative products to support Catalyst’s mission to improve healthcare. Our team is developing a product which provides actionable data to improve outcomes and reduce the burden of managing the submission of compulsory measures.
We are looking for a technically-minded professional with a clinical background involving compulsory submissions. Your experience will allow you to advocate the adoption of industry/regulatory standards, understand the impact of regulatory changes, communicate effectively with your peers, and analyze our internal processes for improvement.
Your role is to multiply the team effectiveness, team member joy, and the client's positive experience. You will bring planning and process expertise to convert prioritized ideas into product functionality that leads to high rates of adoption. The product will help clients improve care, reduce the cost and burden of submission, and exceed customer expectations while improving staff joy. You will guide the emerging product through the new product introduction process and will develop all necessary collateral. You should love getting individual contributors and teams to achieve more than they thought possible to solve meaningful problems. Besides planning and process expertise, we’ll lean on you to optimize team resources, to ask critical questions, and facilitate communication to ensure transparency towards our common goals. Besides working directly with the Measures team, you will work with other Health Catalyst technical teams for cross-team resourcing and product integration. Lastly, you will work with our Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services teams to leverage OPM products across our user base.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, implement and adhere to best practices and workflow processes
- Enhance adoption of OPM's products and seek integration points and functionality that will delight our clients
- Own product backlog, grooming, quality, and release planning.
- Work closely with the Implementation team to produce all materials that would accompany a given product including documentation of features, release notes, product descriptions, training, etc.
- Experience working in a clinical setting creating, maintaining, and submitting compulsory measures
- Expert in Agile project management and commitment to product quality
- Expert in process improvement
- Knowledge of software development framework, architecture concepts and terminology
- Deep experience overseeing all steps and artifacts associated with continuous development
- Strong communication (both verbal and written)
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information and adhere to data security and confidentiality protocols and procedures
- Deep experience in prioritization and balancing of customer needs with allotment of team capabilities and bandwidth to optimize resource allocation
Education & Relevant Experience
- Clinical experience with measures, compliance, or regulatory certifications
- BS/BA in technology, business, or healthcare related degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to process / product management best practices (e.g., PMP, Scrum Master, LSS, ITIL certification)
- Five+ years’ experience in healthcare/technology related field
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned by Health Catalyst.
At Health Catalyst, we appreciate the opportunity to benefit from the diverse backgrounds and experiences of others. Because of our deep commitment to respect every individual, Health Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer.