Our mission is to be the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement through:
Data: integrate data in a flexible, open & scalable platform to power healthcare’s digital transformation
Analytics: deliver analytic applications & services that generate insight on how to measurably improve
Expertise: provide clinical, financial & operational experts who enable & accelerate improvement
Engagement: attract, develop and retain world-class team members by being a best place to work
Work on a team of smart, experienced software engineers solving one of our generation’s most important problems, using cutting edge tools and modern technologies. This position will provide you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment creating new and exciting applications that support Health Catalyst’s Care Management Suite of applications. The Care Management Suite of applications is a comprehensive suite used to support healthcare organizations in providing care management services to their patients.
All work is done in a team setting with a focus on team accountability and success. You will provide feedback to colleagues through code reviews and pair programming where high standards, passion and the drive to deliver exceptional products are second nature. Collaboration, mentoring and helping others are just part of who you are.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product and UX teams to architect and build web applications
- Work with fellow engineers and QA team to define and maintain quality standards
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Participate in user story requirements gathering activities, technical discovery/solutions meetings, and team development sprints
- Ensure expected requirements are met according to organizational standards and principles
- Perform varied analyses to support organization and client improvement
- Perform data validation tests to ensure quality
- Extensive experience with C#/.NET
- C# 7
- Async/Await Tasks
- Dependency Injection
- Extensive experience with database design and development (MS SQL Server highly preferred)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Experience designing and writing functional and E2E tests
- Experience with HTML5, Angular, and Typescript
- Experience with version control systems (Git, TFS, Subversion, etc.)
- Experience with cross-browser development
- Experience working in Agile software development environments
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Interact and communicate with all levels of employees and clients
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively address client needs
- Self-motivated; comfortable working independently under general direction
- Be willing to take ownership of projects and to present your proposed solutions to the wider team
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Azure and/or AWS experience
- Data warehousing experience
- Application Security
Education & Relevant Experience
- BS/BA in Computer science, information systems, or other technology/science degree or equivalent work experience.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned by Health Catalyst.
At Health Catalyst, we appreciate the opportunity to benefit from the diverse backgrounds and experiences of others. Because of our deep commitment to respect every individual, Health Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer.