Our sales team is growing at InfluxData and we’re looking for our next Account Executive in New York! If sales is in your blood and you have a track record of closing business, read on.
You'll be responsible for closing transactions as well as generating pipeline for our business with mid-sized organizations. Success for this role is defined by meeting quarterly and annual quota targets. We’re a growing team and company and with that growth there is constant movement and change, so the ability to jump in and learn quickly is key.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a sustainable pipeline and manage the entire sales lifecycle
- Understanding the competitive landscape, position InfluxData to win
- Build strong relationships and establish trust, both internally and with prospects/customers
- Build the pipeline through a various methods, including cold calling
- Meet or exceed monthly targets and quarterly quota
What we’re looking for:
- +3 years experience selling data solutions, SaaS, PaaS
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to all levels at an organization
- Demonstrable history of meeting or exceeding quota
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Experience in NoSQL data technologies or other modern platforms
It’s a plus if you have:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Experience in selling solutions based on open source software
- Experience in NoSQL data technologies or other modern data platforms
- Experience selling enterprise management solutions ( Systems Management, Cloud Management, log analytics, APM, Network Monitoring)
InfluxData is the creator of the leading time series database, InfluxDB. The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We’re a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story.
We offer fantastic benefits, including:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life lnsurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.