InfluxData, the creators of InfluxDB, delivers a modern Open Source Platform built from the ground up for analyzing metrics and events (time series data) for Cloud Native and IoT sensor data applications. InfluxData is independently recognized as the market’s #1 time series database (InfluxDB) and management tooling with a large customer base including key examples such as Coupa, flood.io, IBM, Spiio, and more.
We’re growing our sales team and looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join us to cover Souther Europe!
In this role, you will increase the sales and secure new accounts for our InfluxEnterprise solutions. You will also provide account leadership and direction in the sales and pre-sales processes in an energetic environment. This position is an outside sales position and success will be measured on quota attainment against goal.
Please note: this is a remote opportunity based in either the UK or Germany.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with Sales Management and technical Pre-sales team (SE’s) to prepare and execute account strategies and plans
- Prospecting into target accounts (Both in our Open Source Community and Greenfield)
- Acquire new customers
- Substantially grow existing enterprise customers
- Execute a solution selling methodology (ValueSelling)
- Build and execute a solid account and territory expansion plan
- Meet or exceed quota targets
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Over 5 years of outside sales experience selling in Southern Europe
- Ability to speak French at a business level
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise software selling experience across organizational functions (Developers, Operations, Architects , LOB) and up to executive levels of management.
- Demonstrable history of meeting or exceeding quota
- Excellent communication skills for addressing the multiple groups encountered in enterprise sales
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Proven experience in qualifying and selling business value outcomes
- Ability to travel
Nice to have:
- Relevant Bachelor's or graduate degree
- Experience in selling solutions based on open-source software
- Experience in NoSQL data technologies or other modern data platforms
- Experience selling enterprise management solutions ( Systems Management) Cloud Management, log analytics, APM, Network Monitoring
InfluxData provides a modern time series platform that has been designed from the ground up to handle metrics and events (time-series data). The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We're backed by Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.