About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Associate Account Manager
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an Customer Service role with hands on experience in technology, analytical with a strong preference for retail experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good in people management, CRM and Analytics.
- Results-driven, focused, and analytical.
- Outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills
- Resourceful and energetic executor capable of taking on a task and driving it to completion
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details