About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Executive - Customer Success
- Responsible for quickly assessing the issues and assembling the required resources to provide resolutions.
- Perform analysis of customer reported issues related to User Interface, Database or Application Server.
- Assist in support hours of operation and off-hour production emergencies.
- Coordinate with various teams and raise the support ticket for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in the efficient resolution of all production processes.
- Support and resolve incidents and problem tickets over within defined SLA’s.
- Experience with any or combination programming languages: Java OR .NET/ C#
- Good understanding of databases and excellent SQL querying skills.
- Debugging / Log Analyzing and Corelating with Product functionality and Configurations.
- Fluency with Web-based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to follow through and report status to customers and internal teams.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Experience on Zendesk/ServiceNow/Jira.
- Judgment and decision making, excellent planning, organizing & time management skills.