About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Key Account Manager
- Work closely with the Business Head to manage Key Clients and ensure world class service experience
- Full P&L responsibility for customer relationships owned, Manage and grow the existing clients
- Understand and analyze existing business and figure out opportunities to scale it up
- Initiate and prioritize projects, track business development, cross-sell, and up-sell
- Engage closely with the account management/delivery/implementation training team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Analyzes business data, financial information, and commercial needs of clients to evaluate business opportunities to reach cost effective business solutions.
- Excellent team management and interpersonal communication skills enabling effective interaction with people at all organizational levels
- Understanding of product development methodologies and project management disciplines.
- Networking in the region with prospect/industry and represent Capillary at regional/national events.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ yrs of experience with understanding retail, digital, CRM/loyalty analytics space.
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment.
- Strong Team management skills Management skills and competencies:
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, business environment.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other team – Account Management, Delivery, Product Management, Analytics etc.
- Professional demeanour, superior phone skills, excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of industry issues, a vision for growth and a passion to build Capillary’s position in the industry
- Ability to articulate, Capillary’s value proposition affectively to all types of Customers and ability to interact with any level within the customer organization (Particularly with CXO/CMOs/ Marketing Heads).
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently, showcase High level of self-initiative and self-motivation.
- Experience with managing clients, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Proven people, business and project leadership& negotiation experience
- Ability to understand, anticipate and react to competitive market requirements, industry opportunities and constraints.