Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security company - the Wall Street Journal’s #1 Tech Company to Watch in 2018 and a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader. With rock solid technology, an amazing team, ample funding from tier 1 venture capital firms, and hundreds of customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day.
Bitglass is still small enough that you’ll have opportunities to wear different hats and work creatively on a variety of projects, while also expanding quickly enough that there is a lot of room for personal growth. It’s an exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career. We offer candidates competitive salaries, benefits, and stock packages.
The International Marketing Manager at Bitglass will be responsible for design and manage our marketing programs for the EMEA and APAC regions. The person who excels in this role will be focused, creative, has attention to detail, and the ability to project manage internal stakeholders as well as external vendors. You will play a key role in bridging the marketing and sales teams globally by providing regional support through marketing campaigns.
- Partner with marketing, sales, channel partners and technology partners to design and execute regional specific campaigns
- Own the event marketing strategy and execution for the region, including sponsorships, pre-and post- show communication, and logistics
- Work with Marketing Operations to measure and optimize return on investment from all campaigns
- Manage and maintain budgets for consistent tracking across all regions
- Travel to regions to provide onsite support for the events
- Research and develop relationships with key technology and channel partners in regions
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4-5 years of related pan-EMEA international/field marketing
- Proven ability to execute and optimize cost efficient global B2B demand generation programs
- Self starter that is comfortable balancing many responsibilities and working without strict processes and infrastructure
- You’re hands on and eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done
- Takes initiative, has a positive attitude and passionate about a career in marketing
- Metrics-oriented and organized
- Ability and willingness to excel in a virtual work environment
- Proficiency with Marketo, Salesforce and other aspects of the marketing technology stack
- Bachelor’s degree required