Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security company - the Wall Street Journal’s #1 Tech Company to Watch in 2018 and a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader. With rock solid technology, an amazing team, ample funding from tier 1 venture capital firms, and hundreds of deployed and referenceable customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. Now is the time to join - we’re proven in the market, but there is still plenty of opportunities to grow and learn and to make a big impact on the strategic direction of the company.
Your job is to own Bitglass’ data protection feature set from end-to-end. Our demanding customers are looking for innovative approaches to securing data as it moves beyond the firewall - If you are passionate about identifying potential sources of data leakage, preventing against threats, and building features to innovatively mitigate exposure, this is the job for you. You will own the strategy to identify and take action on sensitive data, compromised credentials, discovering apps to assess risky usage, Shadow IT discovery, and more.
Your mission will be to extend our lead through product innovation with a focus on simplicity and ease of use.
Creative direction for data protection features to protect sensitive content stored in the cloud, at access, and when downloaded to endpoints
Market and customer analysis, feature requirements development, and positioning of all management interfaces and functions
Customer engagement and relationship development for product evangelism and requirements gathering
Feature prioritization and tradeoff decision making.
Desired Skills + Expertise:
- Quick learner with strong technical aptitude
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Startup DNA. There’s a lot going on. That’s fuel for some people and fire for others. You know who you are
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to “speak the languages” of both technology and business
- Knowledge of DLP, DRM, PKI, encryption, or equivalent solutions/technologies
- Passion and enthusiasm for well-designed enterprise IT and security products with a drive to build something new
- 2-5 year in product management or equivalent responsibilities
- BS/MS or equivalent experience required