Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security company - the Wall Street Journal’s #1 Tech Company to Watch in 2018 and a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader. With rock solid technology, an amazing team, ample funding from tier 1 venture capital firms, and hundreds of deployed and referenceable customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. Now is the time to join - we’re proven in the market, but there is still plenty of opportunities to grow and learn and to make a big impact on the strategic direction of the company.
Your job is to own the distribution of technical information to Bitglass’ customers, partners, and internal employees. Our demanding customers are looking for innovative approaches to securing data as it moves beyond the firewall - If you are passionate about identifying potential sources of data leakage, preventing against threats, and enabling the deployment of features to innovatively mitigate exposure, this is the job for you. You will help develop and run proof of concepts/trials, work with customers and partners, develop technical content for System Engineers and document useful how-to technical notes for others to use.
Your mission will be to extend our lead by enabling our teams to sell and deploy innovative products and discuss features improvements directly with the product management team.
- As a subject matter expert help our customers, partners, and system engineers with product related questions and technical needs
- Develop technical content including tech notes, white papers, solution guides, etc
- Maintain the demo environment for Bitglass’ solutions and products
- Work closely with product management on feedback for feature improvement. Review requirements docs and engineering specs and provide feedback.
- Market and customer analysis, competitive analysis, and help with the positioning of all Bitglass products while answering specific questions relative to all Bitglass products.
Desired Skills + Expertise:
- Quick learner with strong technical aptitude
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Startup DNA. There’s a lot going on. That’s fuel for some people and fire for others. You know who you are
- Experience with cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure, and GCP is a plus
2 year of hands-on experience with enterprise security technologies including web proxies, DLP, Threat Detection/Prevention, DRM, or equivalent solutions/technologies
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to “speak the languages” of both technology and business
Some travel required to support field activities
BS/MS or equivalent experience required