We have an exciting senior-level position for a Field Account Manager to join our UK&I Customer Success team.
As a Senior Field Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of strategic customers in the higher education segment. Your objective is to manage the relationship such that the customer will achieve maximum value from our (software)services. For this you are expected to be spending at least 50% of your time on-site and face-to-face with your customers. You will build, and proactively execute, account plans to achieve your objectives. In your contact with your customers you will nurture and grow the width and depth of the relationship, branching out to different departments and different contacts inside the institutions. You will be building and maintaining relationships across the organization, from the highest levels, Dean/ (vice)chancellors/Directors, to individual instructors.
You will establish yourself as a thought leader and trusted advisor for your customers. You will be representing Turnitin to the customer and be the ambassador for your customers within Turnitin.
- Ensure that your customer obtains the maximum value from our (software)services.
- Build, and execute upon, proactive account plans:
Identify opportunities for your customers to expand and increase the value they obtain from our (software) services and define actions to utilise these opportunities.
Identify risks for your customers that could jeopardise the value they obtain from our (software) services and define actions to mitigate these risks.
Be creative and proactive in ways to communicate to your customers to make sure your portfolio is constantly positively informed of the capabilities Turnitin can offer.Gain and maintain complete knowledge of the functionality of our (software)services.
- Gain and maintain deep relevant knowledge of the EdTech industry that will allow you to act as a thought leader.
- Collaborate constructively within the Turnitin organization in order to ensure optimal services to and support of your customers.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven ability to be a trusted advisor for complex customers in the EdTech industry on different levels.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and captivating personality
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Commercial experience and a Bachelor's degree (Masters degree strongly preferred) from an accredited institution (or equivalent), and academic mindset and thinking level.
- Self starter and motivated passionate personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in the Higher Education segment as thought leader