In this role, you will report to the LATAM Director and work closely with the Team Leads to streamline, improve and automate complex business reporting and processes to support Marketing & Sales Operations. We are actively searching for a detailed oriented and highly organized professional with excellent Salesforce, Google Sheets and Excel proficiency to support us to track, visualize, analyze and report business data accurately. You will also be responsible to maintain the True Addressable Market data and including research of relevant data with Ministries of Education and the UN Higher Education Unit.
What you bring…
- Winning and positive collaborative attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- A learning mindset - always finding ways of improving and making processes better
- A great desire to apply your knowledge and passion for data organization and into business insights
- Superior proficiency working with Microsoft Office Excel, you are the excel ninja!
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of database structures + SQL??
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; strong command of the English language
- Solid organizational, analytical, process and task management skills with proven ability to interact at different levels of the organization.
- Will also support the regional director with administrative tasks and including expense reports and meeting coordination.
Requirements & Skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in operational support
- Highly computer technology savvy, able to quickly learn and adapt to different interfaces
- Experience using Salesforce CRMs is highly desirable
- Superior proficiency working with Microsoft Office Excel
- Superior proficiency working with Google Apps (Sheets, Superior proficiency working with Google Apps (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- A searcher of how to make things happen and not an excuse driven person to justify failure to achieve
- Driven to excel not only succeed
In Return You’ll get…
- Challenging working environment with an exciting team in a top edtech company with the most penetration in higher education
- Expensed travel
- Holiday allowance
- Competitive salary and benefits