Turnitin is seeking Renewal Specialist to join our Latin American sales team in our Monterrey, MX oﬃce. We are searching for people who demonstrate a passion for education and technology, are collaborative and entrepreneurial in spirit, and who can contribute to our continuing success and growth. In return, Turnitin oﬀers a great beneﬁts package and provides challenging and inspiring work.
The Renewal Specialist is responsible for managing a portfolio of current customers, ensuring Turnitin subscriptions are renewed. The Renewal Specialist engages as an advisor, and works closely with each account to ensure their success through regular calls and communication. You are also responsible for expanding Turnitin’s presence with customers through expansion of existing products, training and professional development, and the introduction of new products.
Demonstrate thorough understanding of the product line including, but not limited to: features, benefits, compatibility, pricing/configuration, application, correlation to and use in the client environment using the current Turnitin value propositions.
- Consistently meet or exceed renewal sales quota
- Ensure an excellent experience with Turnitin by proactively working with existing accounts to improve adoption and usage of Turnitin products.
- Manage renewals, professional services and new business growth within existing accounts.
- Communicate and collaborate eﬀectively across all internal teams
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer contacts in scheduled health checks
- Conduct needs assessment and license usage analysis for renewals in order to promote products and services which improve and expand the customer experience
- Inform accounts about features and beneﬁts of products and services on a regular and proactive basis using a consultative sales process.
- Document account needs and feedback, and share with sales leadership.
- Ensure that accurate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts are provided to manager
- Demonstrate proper use and knowledge of Turnitin speciﬁc systems (Salesforce, usage reports, Zoom, etc)
- Follow established processes, procedures and use of support materials to ensure eﬃciency and eﬀectiveness in meeting each customer’s unique needs
- Develop professional growth by reviewing trade publications, establishing and leveraging personal networks and participating in professional organizations and events
- Demonstrate initiative to improve understanding of educational trends and legislation in territory.
BA/BS degree required
1-3+ years of experience in an account management or similar role preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Highly motivated and results driven self-starter who can manage a variety of contacts systematically, while building a greater deeper relationships with customers.
Keen ability to maneuver past gatekeepers and move from influencers to decision makers
Understanding of the educational technology industry
Technology savviness and familiarity with the use of Apple computers and business applications (e.g. Gmail, Google calendar, Google docs, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, Zoom)
Please no agency submissions or calls. Send resume and cover letter to ------
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veterans status, domestic partner status, AIDS or HIV status, height, weight, or association with members of a protected class.