Are you an organised and motivated marketing generalist with a creative and entrepreneurial mindset, who is passionate about education? Our marketing team is looking for you!
We’re looking for a dynamic marketing generalist to join our EMEA regional marketing team. As part of our enthusiastic team consisting of marketing specialists, sales enablement and data research, you’ll create value by supporting the team to build meaningful customer relationships and activate leads.
You will be part of a truly international organisation. As the global market leader, our solutions are used by more than 30 million students at 15,000 institutions in 150 countries. We are headquartered in California, with international offices in the US, UK, the Netherlands, Mexico, India and Australia, and growing all the time!
This role includes the opportunity to be part of a culturally and geographically diverse team, and be an influential force during an exciting time in Turnitin’s history, as we continue to expand our product line and develop emerging territories.
A few of the things you’d be responsible for:
- Seek new and creative ways to efficiently maximise marketing team output through effective project management and organisation.
- Drive team deadlines, and ensure that each member of the team has the right support in order to reach them, whilst still achieving the consistently high standard we pride ourselves on.
- Understand KPIs and performance metrics, so that you can make recommendations to the Director of Regional Marketing on solutions and problem-fixes.
- Assist the Events Specialist in managing and producing our hosted “Turnitin On-Campus” events, as well as organising and facilitating our attendance at conferences and trade shows.
- Support the Director of Regional Marketing in organising and executing internal events for the EMEA team.
- Support the Marketing Communications Specialist in creating content for various comms initiatives (both internal and external), including creating email templates using HTML in various platforms such as Groove and Pardot.
- Manage translations requests for regional content needs.
- Work with Campaign Manager to set up digital ads and nurture campaigns, including production of content and localised copy.
Key traits and skills we’re looking for:
- Ability to manage own time, priorities and workload
- Stellar organisation and project management
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Basic HTML coding
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM tools
- Ability to constantly reassess priorities and adjust course
- Entrepreneurial and flexible
- Ability to give data insights
- Interpersonal skills
Does this sound like you? Then get in touch!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status