Turnitin is seeking an Inside Sales Associate to join our Latin American sales team in our Monterrey, MX oﬃce. We are searching for people who demonstrate a passion for education and technology, are collaborative and entrepreneurial in spirit, and who can contribute to our continuing success and growth. In return, Turnitin oﬀers a great beneﬁts package and provides challenging and inspiring work.
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for initiating, driving, executing, and supporting all stages of the sales cycle as a key member of the LATAM K-12 Inside Sales Team. This is a quota carrying inside sales position focused on bringing new business opportunities and seeking additional upsell and cross-sell opportunities with current customers. The target market includes public and private schools.
- Become well-versed in the company’s products and services as well as the latest offerings, upcoming trainings and events, and other customer-facing opportunities and effectively communicate Turnitin’s products and services to prospective customers, existing customers and final decision makers
- Focus on developing and closing new business and nourish existing renewal business
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals via constant updated territory plans, regular 1:1’s, sales campaigns, quarterly soft metrics and more.
- Maintain and nourish a strong customer relationship throughout an extended sales and renewal cycle through the use of tasks, usage usage reports and other marketing resources.
- Establish and ensure proper use of Salesforce for accuracy of CRM data and sales activity tracking through forecasting, lead management, pipeline building, strategically identifying, maximizing on and closing opportunities.
- Communicate effectively, through both verbal and written correspondence, with teachers, information technology and procurement personnel and decision-makers at the school, using the appropriate Turnitin verbiage and educational technology and education market vernacular.
The Product Line
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the product line to prospective clients in both live and web-based environment, including, but not limited to: features, benefits, compatibility, pricing/configuration, application, correlation to and use in the client environment using the current Turnitin value propositions.
- Work with our professional and educational services team necessary to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and maximize renewal potential.
- Adhere to set processes while qualified opportunities are moved through the sales cycle and successfully pass the Salesforce assessments through the year.
BA/BS degree required
1-3+ years of experience in a sales or similar role preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and have unstructured conversations without a script
Highly motivated and results driven self-starter who can manage a variety of contacts systematically, qualifying them while building a greater understanding of the customer
Keen ability to maneuver past gatekeepers and move from influencers to decision makers
Proven ability to work eﬀectively with a team
Understanding of the educational technology industry
Technology savviness and familiarity with the use of Apple computers and business applications (e.g. Gmail, Google calendar, Google docs, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, Zoom)
Please no agency submissions or calls. Send resume and cover letter to ------
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veterans status, domestic partner status, AIDS or HIV status, height, weight, or association with members of a protected class.