Looking for an internship to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Summer 2019 intern to join our Finance Team. You will spend the summer helping to build and implement Casper's standard costing in JDE along with various other ad-hoc projects.
This position will work for experienced CPA's on business-critical projects. The intern will own his/her own projects as well as work with other team members on several other projects focused on meeting Casper’s strategic goals.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Assist in the implementation of standard costing in JDE
- Create supporting schedules to reconcile standard cost per unit per item
- Maintain roll-forwards for finished goods and raw materials balances
- Assist the finance team in ad-hoc related projects and requets
Our dream intern is...
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate accounting degree
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a desire to work in a collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Ability to work independently on projects, while collaborating with teams outside of finance as needed
- Previous intern experience on an accounting team is a plus
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!