Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for setting user experience and design direction for Zenoti's SaaS Products. You will lead the effort to design interfaces that provide outstanding consumer and business user experiences. You will work closely with engineering and product management to successfully implement the designs into the Zenoti platform. The ideal candidate for this position will be at ease visualizing an experience in the abstract, driving that vision into solid design deliverables and evangelizing it to Engineers, Marketing and Sales teams. Your job will require you to work through the entire product cycle as the advocate for consumers and business users.
What will I be doing?
- Work with various feature teams to develop user centric designs for Zenoti components.
- Lead the interaction design efforts, define standards and establish guidelines.
- Develop user interface design proposals that embodies simplicity, relevance to user and high end visual solutions.
- Produce high quality mock-ups to support concept and design briefs. Turn the mock-ups into high fidelity prototypes that the engineering team can use to build product features.
- Undertake documentation including sitemaps, wire frames, task flows, interaction designs, use cases, flow charts and navigation models. Prototypes of navigation models and interaction designs for demonstration and usability testing.
- Remain involved in the design process from start to finish, seeing concepts through to finalized mock-ups, and thoroughly identifying all edge cases.
- Create briefs for usability studies and support with adequate information and prototypes or material.
- Research on best practices and feasibility for new project ideas.
- Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs and ensure adoption of product capabilities
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
What skills do I need?
- 5 to 7 years’ experience as a UX designer on web and mobile applications.
- Familiar and up to date with emerging design trends and designs.
- Thorough understanding of usability principles and standards in design.
- Software usability experience such as performing and overseeing usability tests, cognitive walkthroughs, heuristics evaluations, surveys, interviews, competitive analyses, task and needs analyses, user profiling, and other usability methodologies is highly desirable
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- Candidates must have demonstrated expertise in the field by providing design samples and case studies as part of the interview process.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.