Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader..
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for QA Engineer, for testing web solutions. The candidate will have strong interest and expertise in testing web application and the candidate will be responsible for testing the product modules, validation of new features and executing regression test suites.
What will I be doing?
- Should be testing ETLs through automation
- Scalability and performance testing of ETL
- Should be able to work on analytics in building reports/dashboards
- Automating regression suites
- Ensuring Data Security
- Experience in validation of KPIs
What skills do I need?
- Having 4 to 8 years of exposure in testing and development
- Have 2 to 3 years of testing experience on ETL and analytics
- Exposure to performance testing
- Thorough understanding of ETL designs and architectures
- Exposure to Tableau or other reporting frameworks is an added advantage
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more