Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
QA lead to be hands-on from a technical point of view and with a focus on strategy and processes. Will adhere to the QA strategy and approach and responsible for ensuring product quality. Requires strategic thinking and planning and provide expertise throughout the entire product development life cycle with a strong sense of quality ownership making sure that quality is baked in from the start. Lead to provide regular direction, mentoring, and coaching to QA team members, ensuring the success of the team’s manual and automation efforts. Will have ownership of QA environments across products. Working closely with the stakeholders to define the optimal solutions for release committed deliverables. Takes responsibility for ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking. Understands customer behaviors and plan test coverage to avoid customer defects.
- Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle. Identify right suite to bring in right coverage, no less or no more.
- Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks of the releases. Supporting rapid releases and continuous development.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Drive team continuously to innovate. Coordinate activities which enforce quality improvements
- Finding and arranging functional, non-functional training needs for the team
- Negotiating with stakeholders with influential skills to buy in the ideas.
- Understanding and defining areas to assess the overall risk to the commitments. Creating strategies to mitigate those risks and take necessary measures to control the risks. Awareness to all the stake holders for the various risk. Create backup plans for all the testing strategies.
- Having 8+ years of exposure in testing and development
- Contributed as a lead for 2+ years with people management responsibilities
- Well versed with agile development.
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Driven test case automation, good exposure to automation framework models
- Thorough understanding of design and architecture of the application under test
- Hands on debugging skills
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more