- You will be responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary support for all pre and post-sale efforts. You will work directly with designated sales reps to develop a strategy for the sales pitch as well as complete excel RFP documents and product visuals needed to support the pitch deck. You will also be the liaison between our clients and all internal teams managing multiple campaigns from start to finish with efficiency and professionalism. Day to day activities include working closely with ad operations to ensure each campaign is reaching its objectives, reviewing production and pacing reports, proactively identifying anything that is noteworthy, problematic, positive, opportunistic, etc. and working with your sales rep to make sure customers experience the best in first-class customer support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Pre-Sales RFP Completion
- Working with the sales when an RFP comes in to help develop RFP strategy and determine what placements/products/pricing should be proposed
- Responsible for inputting final strategy, placement details, and ad specifications into RFP excel document
- Provide sales reps with all necessary completed documentation needed to respond to RFP e-mail
Post-Sales Account Management / Client Success
- Reviewing creative to ensure compliance with product specs, and submit through internal creative submission process
- Launching campaign w Ad/Ops, ensuring it delivers and performs according to the objectives of the campaign
- Weekly reporting and campaign optimization to agency/client showing delivery and performance throughout the flight
- Closely monitoring campaign pacing and performance to ensure full delivery and achievement of campaign objectives
- Working with Ad Ops as issues arise throughout campaign to ensure they’re resolved in a timely manner
- 3-5 years digital media or mobile experience in a marketing or strategic role with an agency, marketer or media vendor.
- Ability to review campaign reporting and make strategic optimizations to reach/improve campaign goals.
- Proactive approach to trouble shooting, identifying opportunities and creating solutions
- Outstanding people skills. Strong in-person, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising/Business
NinthDecimal is a high performance “beat the number” culture based on Customer First, Trust, Empowerment, Innovation, Accountability and Teamwork. We come from a background of companies and organizations like AT&T, Yahoo, NASA, Nielsen, McKinsey, CNET, AOL, NBC, Walmart, Coca Cola to name a few. Together we have created a company that is awesome, inspiring, innovative, fast-paced, nimble, and forward thinking.
We are looking for people with integrity, intelligence, curiosity, motivation and self-discipline, who thrive in a team environment with people who are truly passionate about building a great company that is a dominant player in mobile advertising and data analytics! If you are looking for a place to make an impression – NinthDecimal wants you! For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to http://NinthDecimal.com/jobs.
NinthDecimal is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.