Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent department and help us grow. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various roles within agreed SLAs. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong technical talent pipeline and help attract & hire skilled employees for our positions.
What will I be doing?
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
- Source for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals
- Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to hiring managers, making recommendations when appropriate
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses.
What Skills do I need?
- 5+ years work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Should have experience in handling entire end to end recruitment process
- Experience in recruiting for mid to senior level candidates
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques, market mapping.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop a deep knowledge of our business.
- The ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- B. Tech / IT/ MBA in Human Resources Management.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours.
- Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more