Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
Our Educators are at the heart of what we do, providing the essential software training and on-boarding support to new Zenoti customers. With their coaching and support, we ensure ourcustomers are best taken care of during the important implementation phase of their Zenoti softwareo. In addition to our customer’s on-boarding, our Educators will also be taking care of the
education needs of our existing customers.
What will I be doing?
- Work with an assigned customer base to provide training in line with both customer’s and Zenoti’s expectations
- Work with customers to identify their training needs and develop training plans (curriculum, schedules, content, agree the feedback mechanism etc) and deliver as per the plans
- Develop, drive and deliver the training calendar for existing customers
- Perform trainings in different channels (In-Class/Online using power point or any formatted
- Work closely with implementations team to and deliver high quality training
- Support the implementation phase at customer location (or) remotely as per the need
- Work on standardizing the training materials
- Ensure timely communication for internal & external key stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic,
incorporate into training curriculum.
- Maintain complete documentations and follow Organizational processes to ensure
successful adoption of Zenoti products.
What skills do I need?
- A 4year degree in engineering or equivalent
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with global customers
- Excellent negotiation & Consultative Abilities
- Ability to understand, articulate and manage customer expectations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- 2 – 4 years of experience in customer facing roles where end user trainings are involved
- Knowledge of SAAS applications
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.