Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Build out a robust system to auto-scale our platform and work closely with our engineering team to diagnose how to build, manage and measure this.
- Actively monitor and administer the applications and hosting environment to increase efficiency and improve reliability.
- Available to work in any shift and holiday to support our customers 24*7.
- Working with team to analyze and design infrastructure with 99.99% up-time.
- Manage and control the continuous release promotion cycle through automation.
- Ready to work in a process defined team by truly continuous deployment: There are more than 100 releases of our product every year.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and support of large scale infrastructure across multiple cloud solutions supporting our Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
- Troubleshoot and resolve live production issues by analyzing logs from different sources.
- Release new tools and process into production every month and get real feedback from support and fellow engineers to refine your designs.
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM).
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment.
What skills do I need?
- Experience in building and managing production cloud environments from the ground up.
- Hands-on, working experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, RedShift)
- Knowledge on repository management (GitHub, Bitbucket, TFS, SVN)
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (Eg: Python, Ruby, PowerShell, shell)
- Working experience in build automation and deployment tools (Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Octopus)
- Experience in building Visual Studio projects. Experience in .NET, C#, Nant is a plus.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture and RDBMS (SQL Server preferred).
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements is a bonus. (Eg: Security, Privacy, HIPAA, SOX, etc)
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills with excellent communication skills.
- Should have degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent with 1-5 experience in one or more of the above.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts (including the nights)
- Prefer candidates with 30 days or less notice period.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more.