We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will guide our buyer, buying process, and buying circle to craft the right messages, at the right times, to help us be successful and stand out in an increasingly competitive market.
Driven by our insights, credible value proposition, and differentiated messaging/positioning, the Product Marketing Manager will lead the creation of content, and support our marketing and sales channels to drive growth.
The Product Marketing Manager is a key partner to our Sales and Product teams, and serves as a translator of sales process insights and product updates into the execution of impactful marketing strategy and tactics.
- Articulate the value proposition for Omada’s products and identify use cases that resonate with a variety of businesses to create compelling customer-facing messaging
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning across marketing channels, including landing pages, ad campaigns, physical collateral
- Identify, develop and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types, including web landing pages, videos, presentations, ad copy, and in-person & virtual events, to drive business growth and marketing success
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including commercial, product, design, MOPS, insights, and creative, to drive customer targeting, product launches and tactical execution
- Lead packaging and pricing for our products to ensure they are aligned with the market
- In partnerships with insights team, orchestrate actionable, data-driven insights - from customer interviews to marketing analytics tools - to inform product and marketing strategy
- Stay on top of technology and competitive trends; translate them into POVs and share with product and sales team
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 5+ years experience in related marketing discipline, with a focus on B2B technology and/or healthcare
- Experience with content marketing, product launches, messaging/positioning, & buyer persona development
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Ability to effectively inspire, influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to deliver content including sales playbooks, presentations, guides, webinars, blog posts, web content, and white papers
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate features into benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.