BlueJeans is currently looking for a Sr. Director Product Management to manage the Enterprise Grade platform capabilities:
- Security and Compliance
- Scalability and Performance
- APIs and Integration
- Command Center and Intelligence
- Platform customization
This includes analyzing trends and innovations in the enterprise conferencing space, prioritizing and defining requirements, driving product development, maintaining and evolving the pricing strategy, and working with partners and vendors. This role will be highly cross functional, working to drive clarity across the customer success and support teams, and helping Sales to sell the value of BlueJeans’ audio conferencing capabilities.
- Understand the needs of the customer in considering product decisions that will impact the customer
- Minimum of 6 years in Product Management or Project Management experience
- MBA degree or equivalent work experience
- Constantly question and clarify the cross-functional implications of all product decisions and ensure that critical business issues are surfaced and considered
- Ensure product specifications are well understood by the development team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and executive stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be able to lead a highly technical team of Ops and Engineering personnel.
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.