Our customer base is growing fast and we are looking for a Manager – T1 Technical Support to join and manage our world class global support Tier 1 team which is the face and voice of our company providing technical support to our esteemed customers and partners around the globe.
You will manage a team of Tier 1 support engineers and work with Blue Jeans Network’s customers and partners to ensure highest level of service satisfaction.
The primary responsibility of this role will to manage a team of Tier 1 technical support engineers who will be the first point of contact for all technical support issues raised through our Omni channel process.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee Tier 1 technical support team based out of Bangalore, India office and manage the overall customer experience with customer first mentality and help grow the technical efficiency of the team
- Oversee the overall performance of the Tier 1 support team, including primary metrics like FCR%, MTTR, Productivity and CSAT score.
- Host regular team and individual meetings, uptrain the team on new process, handle customer/partner escalations and delegate daily casework to meet SLA.
- Collaborate with Sales/Engineering/Design and Product team on upcoming releases and procedures.
- Proactively shared knowledge with internal and external customers, by providing new and updated FAQ solution material.
- Help scale the business and team with new improved process and innovative ideas.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment (9-11 years of experience).
Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written; able to engender trust and respect of peers and customers
- Experience with VOIP and networking, preferred.
Why BlueJeans is THE PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems.
We have a fun and collaborative work culture! For three years running, BlueJeans was voted in the Top 20 - Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We have over 5000 customers including Facebook, Stanford University, Netflix, Ford, UC Berkeley and JP Morgan Chase. We have raised $175M from top venture capitalists: Accel, NEA, Norwest and Battery. Our team is composed of rock stars from a blend of industries: broadband networks, video, media and SaaS. BlueJeans is an equal opportunity Employer.