The Logistics Associate II coordinates, plans & executes activities related to receiving, inventory control, material movement, and distribution of materials and products, in accordance with quality system procedures.
- Distribution of all goods in accordance with approved distribution/inventory management procedures.
- Ensures all goods are properly located and maintained in accordance to storage procedures.
- Performs all receiving activates for inbound goods. Distributing the goods to its proper designated location or recipient. In case a discrepancy arises, work with the purchaser to resolve the issue prior to distribution.
- Identifies safety hazards on a regular basis for all inbound shipments. (e.g. RMA’s)
- Reports all related problems to Area Manager including events and circumstances which could affect product trackability, cost, traceability, and employee safety.
- Works with Customer Success Reps to resolve any discrepancies for a given shipment.
- Works closely with freight carriers to ensure on-time trackability and cost effectiveness for all inbound/outbound shipments.
- Supports inventory management activities; routine cycle counts, inventory movement, kitting/maintain kan ban cards, and provide recommendations for low supply & labor. (e.g. Timecards)
- Ability to be punctual & adhere to company policies.
- Works in accordance with current Good Documentation Practices (cGDP).
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent certification.
- 2-5 years of logistics experience in medical device industry or equivalent.
- Provides overall technical expertise of a process or processes.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications such as MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Thorough knowledge of QAD receiving, shipping, and material movements.
- Performs routine cycle counts of various inventory locations.
- Completes kitting activities or maintains kan ban cards.
- Ability to process all inbound/outbound shipments with keen accuracy.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet multiple/occasional competing deadlines while maintaining a cooperative working relationship with other employees & Manager.
- Must be highly organized and able to execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with medical industry preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Maintains the warehouse in a clean/organized manner. Maintains safety standards and follow all regulations while working in the warehouse.
- Volunteers for cross-training and additional responsibilities. Attempts self-improvement that meets company needs through available classes/seminars.
- Maintains productive work relationships with personnel at all levels. By establishing forward thinking, adaptability, sound decision-making skills, accountability, sound decision-making skills, accountability, and keen attention to detail. When a conflict shall arise the employee addresses in a constructive & respectful manner.
- Meets attendance requirements established by Manager.
- Job duties are typically performed in a warehouse environment.
- Overall duties require the ability to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Currently there is no requirement for protective equipment. If such a need arises for such equipment, training will be required.
What We Offer You:
- A collaborative work environment with colleagues who care about each other and the success of their organization
- A workplace where you are treated fairly, compensated competitively, and can learn and develop your skills
- A chance to join an industry which is saving lives and changing the shape of healthcare
- A very fun and supportive environment in a fast-growing organization where there is never a dull moment
Interested candidates should submit their resume.