Weka's high performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world, and is the world fastest scalable file system today. Customers trust us with their data, which makes quality being the key for our success As a storage architect we want you to be part of the leadership of the QA by making sure the right things are tested.
About the QA Architect Position
As QA Architect in Weka.IO, you will drive the automated and manual testing strategy, understand deeply the product implementations, the requirements and produce detailed test plans. You will work closely with development and the test team to identify the necessary quality objectives of the product.
QA Architect Responsibilities
- Produce test plans to cover and improve product functionality and reliability, This includes functional, regression, performance, security, and other methodologies.
- Analyze and review and define the QA bug reports, test plans and testing processes.
- Work with R&D to better understand the product requirements and desired behavior.
- Investigate field bugs, explore issues in the field and identify test gaps.
QA Architect Requirements
- Software architecture experience, or QA architecture experience in similar complex product.
- Programming experience.
- Strong self-motivation, excellent work ethic, dependable and responsible.
- Critical methodical Thinker; with good logical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
QA Architect Nice To Haves
- Past experience in storage.
- Understanding IT infrastructure.