Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* General ledger ownership
* Prepare and analyze financial statements.
* Participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities.
* Post monthly adjusting journal entries including intercompany elimination and FX transactions.
* Coordinate with external auditor’s yearly audit process, including internal control reviews.
* Analyze and prepare monthly financial statements and management reports and other sensitive and confidential reports.
* Perform analytical review of department expenses including trend and budget versus actual analyses and provide variance explanations.
* Prepare work paper support containing account analysis, financial statement support information including footnote information.
* Recommend and implement process improvements through high level analysis and collaboration.
* Develop special reports and ad-hoc analyses.
* Requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Accounting.
* CPA preferred.
* 5+ years of current accounting experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
* Strong analytical skills including advanced skills in Excel spreadsheets.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to successfully work in a team environment.
* Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
* Employment history showing a progression of duties/titles.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to remain composed and flexible.
* Trustworthy and dependable.
* Team-oriented attitude.
* Professional presence and appearance.
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug screen.
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
* Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, ability to manage multiple assignments.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and proofreading skills.
* High level of attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills.
* Self-starter, high level of motivation, and ability to work independently, while managing tasks timely.
* Demonstrates a high-level of integrity.
* Experience using NetSuite is highly desired.
* Professional approach, proven good judgment, creative problem solving.
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
* Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities.
* Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude.
* Strong team player.