Manage and participate in the vetting, approving or disapproving applicants to our Authorized Evaluator and Approved SME program. This vetting process will include utilizing our online portal and external applications for analyzing and storing data related to applicant submissions. Periodic QA/QC audits of submitted evaluations and auditing of evaluations as performed in the field are expected.
Coordination of instructor-led training (ILT) class as part of the vetting process. This coordination may include finding and reserving location, materials and instructors to administer the ILT. Ability to provide the ILT is preferable.
- 10 years experience in hazardous liquids or natural gas pipeline construction and/or maintenance, preferably in multiple task categories such as corrosion, valves, tapping, pumps & compressors, control room operations, plastic & steel pipe installation and repairs
- Experience and certification as an evaluator with no revocations
- Experience providing instructor-led classes on OQ-related topics
- Familiarity with DOT/PHMSA and state OQ regulations
- Familiarity with ASME B31Q and/or API RP 1161
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferable
- Basic computer skills using MS Office products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Writing or maintaining procedures and QA/QC programs
- An impeccable level of personal integrity; references required
- Capable of working independently without direct supervision
- May work remotely, office space available in Pearland, TX
- Overnight & multi-day travel is expected to perform training and field audits
- Auditing of field evaluations may require significant physical activities including climbing ladders, working in excavations, walking on uneven ground and/or working in tight spaces.
- This is a salaried, full-time position
eWebOQ® is a wholly owned by Avetta, LLP. We offer a single application for global clients and suppliers to effectively manage a broad range of individual worker training, credentialing and worksite monitoring services to deliver a safer workplace. With operations worldwide, Avetta, LLP has an insatiable desire to serve more industries with the safety and compliance solutions they need.