- Clearly identify success metrics to measure success of recruiting efforts within the first 45-days
- Decrease cost per hire and time to fill by 10%
- Build recruitment strategy plan in order to:
- Identify where to find top talent based on position titles
- How to retain top talent/Retention strategy
- Create career development paths for key departments
- Build out Jobvite ATS and collaborate with vendor to customize ATS platform & analytics
- Attract higher caliber of talent by conducting compensation analysis, remarketing job descriptions and building relationships with top universities
- Identify top 3 barriers of recruitment and implement 2-3 initiatives/programs to problem solve
- Build solid relationships with all line managers and clearly understand success profile for open positions
- Achieve 95% or higher on Hiring Manager customer satisfaction survey
Training & Development:/Performance Management
- Conduct SWOT analysis of training needs and create a plan to implement
- Develop career success plans for high potential performers
- Identify career pathing for key departments
- Lower employee grievances by 10% in 18-month time period
- Partner with managers to document all grievances
- Resolve all litigation with General Council
- Ensure we are compliance according to Country, Federal & State regulations
- Oversee all HR compliant training – Harassment prevention, GDPR, FCPA, etc.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Own total rewards strategy
- Conduct compensation analysis and banding based on position titles & market data
- Make certain the benefits offerings are competitive and meet our retention strategy
- Implement bonus program for entire organization
- Oversee annual benefits renewal and negotiations
- Determine yearly benefits and wellness education sessions
- Analyze benefits strategy to offer best benefits for employees
- Assist HR team with benefits inquiries as needed
- Act as the liaison between benefits broker and Avetta
- Stay current with trends and compliance around benefits
- Determine monthly/quarterly** benefits and wellness education sessions
- Ability to hire A Players (for managers). Sources, selects, and sells A Players to join a company.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationship.
- High Standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Able to deal skillfully and promptly with new situations, difficulties, and find creative solutions
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
Education & Experience:
- 5-7 years experience in Human Resources; 5 years leading a high performing team
- 3+ years in technology company is a plus
- 3-5+ years handling employee relations or an HR Generalist role
- Global experience is a plus