Common’s hands-on, end-to-end property management and technology offering allows us to deliver unparalleled services that address the actual needs of today’s renter while providing significantly above-market returns for our real estate partners. This makes us the preferred choice for city-dwelling adults looking for a stress-free and all-inclusive living environment.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
About the Role
We are looking for an Inventory & Distribution Coordinator who will report to our East Coast Regional Property Manager to handle the purchasing and restocking of shared goods in our homes. You will contribute to the profitability of the NYC operation by receiving, handling, and helping to manage the inventory of shared goods in a timely and organized manner.
- Managing inventory levels at both the centralized storage facility and each of Common’s homes
- Transporting + restocking shared goods at each home in the NYC market
- Working with the Operations Team to identify ways to optimize the distribution of shared goods across our numerous homes
- Assisting in purchasing shared goods to the centralized storage facility in all markets
- Additional ad-hoc projects from time to time and based on business needs
- Previous warehouse, logistics, stock, receiving, inventory, or retail experience preferred
- Quick learner and can work with minimal supervision
- Scrappy and resourceful problem solver
- A team player with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to carry boxes weighing up to 40 pounds
- Would be nice to have a car
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental dis