We are looking for a talented content manager, who is not only sharp with words, but also loves a good logic puzzle. Our content managers create ideas and scripts for personalized videos and then build out those videos utilizing our internal CMS – you start with a creative brief that defines the messages to different audiences, and then you break them down to create unique experiences for each and every viewer. You’ll then use our unique technology to build out and define how the video behaves person by person. You will be working with the world’s leading brands, on a one of a kind communication method that explains services, sells products, educates on process and drives to action, all in a one-to-one way. The day-to-day includes writing scripts, building messaging matrices, recording narrations and working with designers to create motion graphics videos, and utilizing internal tools to define logic and decision trees.
- A text master that visualizes concepts
- Strong research & content editing capabilities
- Ability to break down a strategy into coherent, crisp messaging
- Ability to master new tools and interfaces quickly
- Excellent team work skills, strong work ethic and passion
- 2-4 years of copywriting experience, preferably in advertising
- Past work with video or motion graphics
- Experience in the digital world and affinity to new technologies is a plus
- Experience working with fortune 500 companies
- Experience building dynamic content trees such as Facebook campaigns, Email chains and even online quizzes.
And extra awesome:
You are a fun to be with kinda person, very positive, a great colleague with a strong work ethic. You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on various projects. Oh, and there’s a deadline, too. Change is not a scary word to you. Sometimes, you will just need to get started all over again.