SundaySky is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team in our New York City office location. The ideal candidate is an experienced Project Manager with a successful track record managing the entire project life cycle from kickoff to launch. Successful candidates are excellent communicators, problem-solvers, collaborative and can work on several projects in parallel. The Project Manager has the primary responsibility delivering the projects that match customer business objectives including time frames, quality, customer satisfaction and budget. A proven record working with fortune 500 companies is a must.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment
- Responsible for project planning, overall project scope and manage costs/budgets
- Facilitate decision making on project priorities while effectively balancing multiple needs and drive communication channels with key stakeholders
- Collaborative approach with strong working relationships with project team members
- Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Direct, and coordinate all activities of client engagements to ensure that project goals are accomplished
- Create and manage project timelines and document meeting notes, progress and risks
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Run UAT phase and work with the client to launch the program
- 5+ years’ experience working with large enterprise clients - must
- 3+ years project management experience - must
- Experience with video/creative a plus or SaaS based solutions
- Strong written communications skills. Effective interpersonal, communication, consultation and collaboration skills.
- Technical experience, ability to understand client integration and manage client UAT phase
- Extremely organized and ability to multitask