SundaySky is looking for a strategic and innovative Solutions Marketing Manager to join our team. You are a major player in articulating the value of SundaySky products and services to prospects, customers and internal teams. Your role has a unique cross-functional view into product, content, sales, marketing and customer success. You should look for ways to test and optimize the content and format of our sales and product messaging, to enable our sales teams to present the right message and materials to the right buyers at the right time in the buyer journey. Of course, with all of that said, you must also love PowerPoint like it’s your first-born.
- Effectively communicate our vertical (finance, healthcare, retail, telco and insurance) solutions through sales enablement materials and market facing content
- Articulate customer success stories in the form of case studies, testimonials, presentations, and thought leadership that promote SundaySky to prospects and customers
- Aid in the development of RFP response materials and presentations
- Track, measure and optimize sales content throughout the sales cycle to understand trends in usage, driving demand & adoption
- Partner closely with content marketing to map the buyer journey and develop member-facing material that captures product value clearly and effectively. Collaborate with Sales teams to understand any blockers.
- Create product-related messaging to support cross-channel marketing programs and sales collaterals (product sheets, presentations, web showcases, video briefs etc.)
- Experience working closely with field sales teams both to deliver content and to gather feedback
- Ability to organize content and set direction in the face of ambiguity
- Excellent writing skills to develop content for regular customer communications
- You must love and cherish all that there is to love and cherish about PowerPoint
- Previous enterprise SaaS experience preferred and/or you have played a vertical/industry role in a marketing technology company before