Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Team
Agari's Technical Services is team of elite technical authorities whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their products effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through excellent financial results, growing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores. The Agari's Technical Support team provides live technical support through multiple channels, whenever and wherever you need it. Technical Services ensures product & network operate efficiently and benefit from the most up to date system and application software.
The Agari Technical Support team focuses on Agari's Threat Platforms, cultivating a culture of discovery and engagement with customers, partners, and Agari's internal operating units. The team provides extraordinary support to customers experiencing product issues, while feeding their appetite for learning new technologies.
- You'll provide technical support regarding the company's proprietary systems and software, including training creation of intellectual property materials as required.
- You enjoy assisting customers in troubleshooting hardware/software related issues on various platforms.
- You will provide in depth technical support to Agari customers, partners, account teams, and other peer engineers via phone/email/messaging consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug product problems.
- You'll apply analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity.
- You effectively utilize complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
- You have experience submitting complete and correct defect reports in area of expertise.
- You'll be acting as a technical authority and providing support on a world-wide basis.
- You can work with minimal supervision and no instruction on routine work and general instruction on new assignments
- You would enjoy interacting internally with TSEs, SEs, AEs, and internal engineering departments.
Your Keys to Success
- 3-5 years of general networking knowledge
- Proficient in one or more Programming languages (C+ C++, Java, Python, Perl)
- Experience with Databases such as SQL or Postgres
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Typically requires a BSCS, BSEE, or AAS plus equivalent plus 2 to 3 years of related work experience
- You have general knowledge of the Email and Security industry, Email products, and protocols
- Your technical expertise and extensive customer service/support experience, including crisis management skills and ability to handle critical customer issues/problems is second to none
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong negotiating, influencing, time management, organizational and soft skills
Ability to work effectively with and provide guidance to other members of the work group.
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)